For high density storage applications, the push back flow rail system is second to none. Not only can this system store up to 10 pallets deep, but it is free of the drawbacks associated with traditional high density solutions including drive-in and conventional push back. Some of the advantages of the flow rail system include:
– Can be installed on existing racks and drive-in systems.
– Rails are horizontal, not angled.
– Only 3.5’ H.
– System does not derail or block.
– Each lane can hold a different product SKU.
– Easy to load / unload pallets.
– Maintenance-free, rust proof.
– Resists low temperatures up to -22°F (-30°C)
– Track length easy to modify.
– Flow-Rail can hold up to 10 pallets deep!