Automated Guided Carts (AGC)
The Automated Guided Cart (AGC) is a wireless, self-driving cart that tows backpacks holding up to 12,000 pounds of parts from station to station without direct human interaction. The battery-powered cart runs Ignition, an industrial automation software, and travels on a magnetic tape path on the plant floor. Designed and manufactured in the United States, this versatile tow-cart streamlines material handoffs in the lean factory.
- 12,000 lbs. of load capacity
- 8 mph maximum speed
- Emergency stop button
- Laser scanner for collision avoidance
- Auto-charging battery
- Automated hooking and unhooking mechanism for loads
- Follows floor-mounted magnetic tape
- Stops for RFID checkpoints
- Integrates with most central control systems and database-driven MES/ERP systems
We can tailor the AGC to fit nearly any industrial application by building custom backpacks. The backpacks also reduce wear and tear on the AGC by providing effective weight distribution. When an AGC’s battery runs low, it can automatically drive to a charging station, while a backup AGC takes its place in the rotation.
Ignition is server software that acts as the hub for everything on your plant floor for total system integration. No matter what brand, model, or platform, it talks to your plant-floor equipment just as naturally as it talks to SQL databases, seamlessly bridging the gap between production and IT and creating a cornerstone for IIot.
- Connect: One central hub for everything on the plant floor.
- Unlimited Licensing: Unlimited tags, devices and database connections, and clients
- Universal Platform: IIoT, SCADA, alarming, reporting, and more – one platform
- Streamline Your Data Pipeline: Create on efficient pipeline for all of your IIoT data.
AT BUILT, WE’RE ALL ABOUT BETTER.
HERE, BETTER IS HOW WE DO EVERYTHING.
THAT’S WHY WE ARE BETTER AT EVERY LEVEL.