The new SK2500 bolted pallet offers more durability and strength for heavy duty warehouse applications. See what Steel King and Rack Express have teamed up to offer. […]
Avoid the high cost of pallet rack failure – safely, affordably, and quickly. At Rack Express, we offer a new efficient and economical repair process. Here are some key points of our pallet rack repair services: […]
1. Determine the size of your pallet to be stored.
Example: 42″W x 48″D x 4″
2. Determine the overall load W x D x H.
For the overall height, add the load and pallet heights together.
Example: load height 42″ + pallet height 6″ = 48″ overall height. Overall load: 42″W x 48″D x […]
Often times, companies will comply minimally with safety codes and regulations simply to pass safety inspections and avoid getting fined. However, if safety in the workplace is not a priority, there can be dire consequences.
Gary Merrington, 47, was killed last March after falling over 19 feet from some pallet rack at Sysco Guest Supply in North Carolina. Merrington was the warehouse supervisor and had been employed with the company for seven plus years. […]
Do you need help identifying what style of pallet rack you have? Well, look no further, here is a list of various pallet rack identification guides from around the net. Of course, first and foremost, we recommend you check out Rack Express’ very own pallet rack identifier. Here is a useful list of some others: […]
Pallet rack is used for industrial strength warehouse shelving storage. Pallet rack commonly come in one of two configurations: a roll formed, or clip-in configuration, and a structural bolt-together configuration. […]
Today we’ll take a look at the SK4000 Structutral Tubular Pallet Rack offered by Rack Express and Steel King. […]
1. Uprights – Vertical structural support for the racking system
2. Beams – Horizontal steel supports that tie upright frames together and hold the load.
3. Skid Support – Supports items smaller than the unit’s depth
4. Wire Decking – Turns area between beams into useable shelving space. Mesh promotes air flow and eases inventory checks.